Your Initial assessment is FREE!
Whether you choose an office visit or counselling by Skype, all sessions are completely confidential. You will feel at ease as you discuss your worries, concerns, and hopes for a more positive future in a comfortable, non-threatening and non-judgemental environment.
The home office of John Sullivan Counselling is located in Windsor. The address is provided once an appointment is made.
COUNSELLING BY SKYPE
There is no charge for our first consultation on Skype. You will experience how an online counselling session might feel for you, and we will both get a feel for how we might work together to bring about the changes you desire.
Advantages of Counselling via Skype
- There is the free initial consultation to see if there is a good fit between us.
- Skype counselling saves you time and money as you don’t have the cost of traveling to and from the session.
- Sessions with your counsellor take place in familiar surroundings. It allows you to connect with the therapist from your own home or wherever you are, and if you happen to be away from home, you can still have your counselling session as long as you have an internet connection.
- It’s convenient. You do it on your own time and at your own pace as it offers more flexible counselling hours and is not geographically bound.
- It’s professional. Anything you share is confidential and it offers more privacy.
- It is more convenient for people who would otherwise have difficulty traveling to a therapist.
- You can choose to see a counsellor anywhere in the country – or indeed the world.
All Skype sessions are encrypted and anonymous in order to ensure absolute confidentiality.
To book a SKYPE session call or email John today