Do You Want To Enhance Your Relationship?
John Sullivan Counselling offers services for all Windsor area couples seeking a deeper and more intimate connection in their relationship. Whether you simply want to bring excitement back to a lifeless marriage, or need help to save a damaged relationship, John Sullivan offers a variety of services to meet your unique needs.
Do You Need Support To Make It Work?
All relationships experience difficult periods. Counselling services and relationship coaching can help you learn strategies to reduce stress and increase communication resulting in reduced conflict and negativity. Learn to protect your relationship from the destructive forces of outside influences and negative behaviours that can result in separation and divorce.
- Lack of Communication
- Money Troubles
- Blended Family Issues
- Pre-marital Counselling
- Intimacy / Affection Difficulties
- Stress, Anxiety, Emotional Detachment
- Parenting Issues
- Abuse, Anger Management
Counselling For Emotional Health
Relationship stress doesn’t just affect you, but also your children, family members, and even friends. Destructive relationships can affect the growth of your children, negatively impact your other relationships, and result in low self-esteem, illness and unwanted financial burdens.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 519-966-1408, or contact John Sullivan. Serving Windsor and Essex County including the communities of LaSalle, Amherstburg, Essex, Leamington, Kingsville, Tecumseh, and Belle River.
SKYPE COUNSELLING AVAILABLE DURING COVID-19.
There is no charge for our first consultation on Skype. You will experience how an online counselling session might feel for you, and we will both get a feel for how we might work together to bring about the changes you desire.
Advantages of Counselling via Skype
- There is the free initial consultation to see if there is a good fit between us.
- Skype counseling helps you and your loved one stay safe during the COVID-19 by keeping you in your home.
- Sessions with your counsellor take place in familiar surroundings. It allows you to connect with the therapist from your own home or wherever you are, and if you happen to be away from home, you can still have your counselling session as long as you have an internet connection.
- It’s convenient. You do it on your own time and at your own pace as it offers more flexible counselling hours and is not geographically bound.
- It’s professional. Anything you share is confidential and it offers more privacy.
- It is more convenient for people who would otherwise have difficulty traveling to a therapist.
- You can choose to see a counsellor anywhere in the country – or indeed the world.
All Skype sessions are encrypted and anonymous in order to ensure absolute confidentiality.
To book a SKYPE session call or email John today