The Essence of a Conscious Partnership
If Harville Hendrix, and Helen LaKelly Hunt were to take all the insights they’ve gained about love relationships in the past thirty years and reduce them to their essence, we would summarize them in the following five sentences.
- Accept the reality that your partner is not you.
- Be an advocate for your partner’s separate reality and potential.
- Make your relationship a sacred space by removing all negativity.
- Always honour your partner’s boundaries.
- Practice the Safe Conversation process until it becomes second nature and you can interact spontaneously once again.
Harville Hendrix, Helen LaKelly Hunt
Relationships Tip 11
Put these five sentences up someplace where you can read them every day and then make them a part of your life. The tools are available in today’s world to have the relationship of your dreams.